Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

super emoji poo teaser trailer ... kind of ?

It was dark. Superman had just eaten his favourite curry,hot chicken and lamb chops dipped in a chunky red tomato and pepper sauce. As he chomped down on his food, his knife and fork clunking on the oak table he heard a low growl. It was his stomach. Using super speed he dashed into his bathroom but he remembered that it was under construction. would he be able to find a toilet or will he poop his super pants... the full story coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ethan I really enjoy your creative ideas for super emoji poo.
    I love how you come up with all creative villains and heroes should make some more:)
    Comment from Makkus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan,

    I really love the detail you have used in your snippet. It makes me want to read more and find out if he can make it to a toilet. Just remember to add the correct punctuation.

    I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.