Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

How to plant a seed

Materials:
A garden. 
A seed. 
A  watering can.
Sunlight. 
Soil.
shovel. 
Patients.  





Instructions

  1. First, get your shovel and dig a small hole in the soil in your garden 
  2. Next, place the seed in the hole very carefully and cover it up with soil
  3. Then, wait and water it everyday. 
  4. When it is fully grown, keep watering it.
  5. Enjoy the good work you have just done   


This post is to show you how to plant a seed. Enjoy and leave a comment. What seed would you plant

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ethan,

    What great instructions. They seem straight forward enough to follow. Though I did wonder if a shovel was the right tool for planting seeds. My shovel digs quite big spaces but my little trowel digs smaller holes. Are you confident a shovel would work?

    Thanks for sharing,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan, great work on sharing how to plant a seed. I love how clear your instructions are. They are very easy to follow. Anyone could plant a seed after reading this. How many times a day would you water the plant?

    I have planted a few things sunflower seeds, vegetables and strawberries are a few. Have you ever planted a seed?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.