Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Nerf war

By Ethan
I was at my best friend's nana and granddad's house and we were playing
Nerf war. It had been nearly an hour now and Conner (my friend)
and I needed a way out of his room, after a quick refuel I looked
through the rusty gold key howl on the rough white door and i saw
his granddad in the kitchen we couldn't go down that way or we would
get shot and Conner was on his last life.
I had 2 lives left but if he got out i wouldn’t last long. We were doomed…


Conner had a plan he said ‘we had to get to the front gate’ 
‘But how’ I replied. Then I looked at the window and then looked at Conner.
‘you thinking what i'm thinking’ I said with a smirk.
‘Always’ Conner replied. 

Then as quick as the wind Conner grabbed his semi automatic shotgun
and i grabbed my 1 barrel hammer shot. Then we opened the window
and I Cautiously made my way down from Conner's room to the backyard.
As he passed me the guns we heard the door opening,
without hesitation Conner lept off the window sill 3 feet off the ground!
Then out wasting a minute we bolted to the front gate. We where safe… for now!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ethan i like your blog post it sounds like you had lots of fun. your Post had lots of detail. It will help if you could fix the writing from going of the side of the screen.
    How won the nerf war?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ethan. I liked your post. make sure to double check making sure that your capital letters are in the right space. Also maybe include more information like, Who were you versing? Who won? How long had you been playing for? Also make your single I´s are capital not lower case.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.