Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

the Lion´s of the sea

Sharks The lion's of the sea 🐟 Sharks are predatory fish that live in the oceans around New Zealand and the islands of the Pacific. They are very powerful beasts and can eat almost any meat. The biggest shark that ever lived was the Megalodon Which is 10.5 m Long and the smallest is the Pygmy shark A female pygmy shark can grow up to 28 cm and a male can grow up to 22 cm. The biggest shark today is a whale shark which is 10 m Long and my favourite shark, because of its giant mouth and microscopic teeth. The most famous shark of all is the great white shark. It even starred in it's Own movie Jaws which was released on the 1st of June 1975. Has anyone heard of the phrase shark in the water, well that means you are a fast and strong and It is Darin true to shark I know that for a fact because tiger sharks can swim At 2.4 mph But can only hold the speed for a few seconds.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan
    I like you photos and all your information about loins of the sea.
    I think you should but a capital letter for the.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan, Jackson here

    I liked how interesting your information was about the sharks and how you added cool pictures. What is your favourite type of shark? Make sure to add a capital letter for the in your title.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.