Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

battle royal games

Battle royal games are a type of game that you are dropped on to a map and you have to
survive and find weapons, armor, resources and power ups all the while being hunted down
by other players. The two main modes are with a team or alone. Some games include, titan fall 2,
apex legends,star wars battlefront 2, halo and fortnight 


Titanfall 2 Player Count Reinvigorated Thanks To PS Plus - KeenGamer4.5 GBP - Fortnite Battle Royale Online Youtube Fan Gift Video ...
Play Apex Legends Now - The Next Evolution of Battle Royale - Free ...Is Star Wars Battlefront II the Star Wars game you've been looking ...

  Welcome to the Halo Universe: Halo Games & Updates | Xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.