Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Marvel Gladiation

WALT: Use PARAGRAPHS Date:23/9/19 Subject of paragraph: Marvel Personal goals: Better punctuation Paragraph 1 This is a short story to show you what I have been learning, hope you enjoy it. As he waited for his name to be called, he could hear the yells and bashes in the Colosseum. Finally his name was called over loudspeakers “Owen Rogers Please report to the armory”. He got up, a few minutes later he was in the armory. He picked up a helmet, some red face paint, chainmail armour and a giant metal axe. Once he was ready he stood at the door that led to the Colosseum, he was about to have the biggest fight of his life... Paragraph 2 The doors opened slowly and he walked in cautious of what lay beyond. Then he came face-to-face with a colossal beast! It roared a mighty roar and slobber covered Owen’s face when it bellowed. In the blink of an eye it lunged at him. Thinking fast he jumped onto the beast’s back and sliced at its tough scales. Owen slid off its tail like it was a slide and then turned around and cut off one of its legs. As it howled in pain Owen threw his axe up at the scaly reptile’s face, and it stabbed into one of the Beast’s eyes. Then as his axe fell down, the giant dinosaur like creature put one of its talons down and it crushed him, or so it seemed... Paragraph 3 As the crowd cheered and the reptile roared, if you looked closely you can see the talon moving bit by bit. Suddenly Owen pushed the reptile’s giant leg out of the way and it fell to the floor with a THUD! Owen climbed on top of the reptile and walked to the neck. Finally he swung down his axe with mighty thrust and then it was over. Thanks for reading this, hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ethan,

    What a great post you have made. I was really impressed with your creative writing and descriptions in this short narrative. Maybe next time when you copy and paste try and keep the paragraphs separate so that they are easier to read.
    Keep up the great work, what will your next story be about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan- Dad here. I really enjoyed reading this. I thought it was very well written and descriptive. I look forward to reading your next post. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.